[PD] Linux Computer for mappping with GEM

F. Medeiros excalibas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:42:52 CET 2010

Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it.

The reason I choose 2 cards instead of the triplehead2go was just to
avoid  hazzle, if the triplehead2go is easier to setup in Linux then I
guess that is what I will use since I don't have much time and prefer to
spend it creating nice visuals than setting up video cards.

For the capture card I was also worried about the latency so I will
search for one with the bt8x8 chip, I don't know if it is easy because
all the hauppauge I see for sale now are PCIe and say they have a new
chip that I dont't know if it is working but I can always change it if
doesn't work.

All good for you.

F. Medeiros