[PD] curve3d alternative

mami music mami.music at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 20:18:17 CET 2010

Hi everyone
I need to create a grid in GEM in which i can control each node
independently. I tried using [curve3d] but the transposition of one node
affects its neighbors (as this object is intended to work). What i need is
something that would be capable of creating some sort of histogram, where
each node can take a Z value independently.

I guess that if i use [curve] and use the resolution equal to the number of
nodes i could achieve the effect, but i would be dealing with many
independent entinties and would have to duplicate them to achieve the
orthogonality of the mesh.

Any suggesions?

Thanks