[PD] lowest latency ARM board for Pd

Olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Wed Nov 17 12:58:45 CET 2010

I would be happy to know how you did install pd on your freerunner... I
did tried to install from rep (using debian QText v28) and it doesn't
start, PDa seems too old to install (need osso-esd wich is not available...)

I had been able to install it before but not anymore :/

any hints ?

tks

Ol.

ogeem.be