[PD] 3d tube with control of the position of the extremities

Luiz Naveda lab.naveda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:10:09 CET 2010

Dear List,

I was trying to build 3d cylinders using GEM. But I the actual
solutions (cylinder and tube) cannot be easily manipulated. I would
like to control the x y z of the extremities of the tube, like a
[polygon 2] but with control of diameter and faces of the cylinder.

Any useful tip? I am really missing the point or there is no easy
solution for that in PD?

All the best

Luiz

--
Luiz Naveda
- PhD researcher

IPEM - Institute for Psychoacoustics and Electronic Music
Ghent University
Office: + 32 9 264 4127
Blandijnberg 2
Ghent, B-9000