[PD] Preset saving with SSSAD

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 01:55:40 CET 2010

Yeah, I had the same problem and hacked out a osc-style prefix setting that is used to ignore objects without the prefix. This way I can work on two song patches open at the same time without cross saving.

Here is an updated object I was working on a few weeks ago that also includes file saving/loading:

There is also a gui wrapper, but I haven't updated it for the file operations yet.

On Nov 17, 2010, at 10:51 AM, András Murányi wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> i'm having a kind of naive question.
> I've been using the glorious SSSAD abstraction (with [presetstore]) to save&load presets in a huge patch, but i'm missing more and more the ability to save&load presets for individual parts of the patch only. E.g. i have two sequencers in the patch, for which i wish to save&load presets independently. I know it's easy to send presets to individual parts when you have hand-made those presets, but what about saving?
> Is it that the current architecture of SSSAD does not allow this? Then is there a way to modify/develop it to make this possible? Or if it allows, how to do it?
> Any ideas highly appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

--------