[PD] unable to open pdp_v4l webcam video stream

Menno van der Woude mennowo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 21:05:22 CET 2010

Thanks that helped and made it work!

The latency with this webcam is amazingly long, as in a second or more.
Speeding up the [metro] is of no influence.

Any ideas for the best (web)cam for the goal I have?
Or is the delay due to settings inside pd?
Either ieee1394 or usb would be fine.
It would be nice to bring down response to changes in the sight of the
cam to about 50 ms.

Bye, Menno.