[PD] call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 23 04:42:39 CET 2010

Hey Ico,

Donno if you have ever seen this, but you might be interested in Joe
Sarlo's GUI patch from way back when:

http://www-crca.ucsd.edu/~jsarlo/pd/

Its got two great ideas that have not been ported forward:

• Patch Cord Viewer: Lets you see what is being sent over a patch
cord. For signals, shows the maximum value over 2205 samples. Toggle
with Ctrl+r in edit mode.
• Highlighted Inlets/Outlets: When patching, the inlet and outlet that
will be connected is highlighted.

.hc