[PD] magicglass WAS: call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Nov 24 23:31:56 CET 2010

Wow, the magicglass feature is really nice. I just have one comment
about it: it would be nice to have it flash whenever a new message came
in.  For example, if you stick it below a metro, it'll just say bang, so
you don't know if its a stream of bangs, or just one bang.  Having the
text change color or the background each time a new message came in
would show that info.  In pddp/print I made it background flash yellow
whenever a bang came in.

(and a random aside, perhaps you'd be interested in getting Pd to use
the GTK open panel?  I've always hated the Tcl/Tk one).