[PD] PD, Linux and USB multichannel interface

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 25 01:45:09 CET 2010

Hi all,

I have the Fast Track ltra (but not the 8R) running under Fedora 13.
I had to download Alsa 1.0.23 and then patch the source before I got
it working... and there's still a problem with the inputs and outputs
not being perfectly synced (there's an extra output sample every
13000 or so.)  I had to make myself a special version of hte Pd alsa
audio code to get it running -- and it's still not perfect.  So I'd
suggest waiting a few mre weeks for the alsa people to get this one figured
out.

cheers
Miller