[PD] supercollider in pd?

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:36:55 CET 2010

OpenSoundControl maybe the easist route, a good place to look is IXI sounds.
if you go here http://www.ixi-audio.net/content/backyard.html and download
the supercollider tutorial you will find a folder for OSC and a pd patch to
link up PD and supercollider using OSC inside.

IXI sounds stuff is always great.