[PD] Liep?ja, Latvia (Was Re: Aix-en-Provence)

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:10:30 CET 2010

L0l, hm ..this wasn't meant to be posted here was it?
I have been there too by the way, just once :)

do they still have this media lab at an old stalin's age buiding,
I think it was called Karosta ..
Rember that in fact the day when I was there was when they had
the votes for joining the EU. and that was indeed my first chance to
vote which I missed very happily!