[PD] Arduino Humidity/Temp Sensor Problem

J bz jbeezez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 22:32:26 CET 2010

Hey ub,

Thanks for the triple response:)

I think we got the wrong end of the stick somewhat.

We thought that the pduino firmata was akin to an O.S. and the sketches we
uploaded to the arduino was like software.  Guess this is not the case then.
Will put the pdiono firmata back on again and have another go.

We went googling because the original pduino firmata wasn't working and
found that piece of code.

Will try again and report back.

Cheers,

Julian