[PD] L2Ork pd-extended release candidate 1 now available (was: Re: call for testers...)

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 11:25:09 CET 2010

Hi Ico,

Regarding libraries/externals:
I don't know if anyone else has experience an issue with the py (python)
library with L2Ork pd-extended but when the binary is loaded it completely
breaks/freezes PD. So much so I have to log out, log back in again and
 manually delete the py folder to get it to start up again.

Also Gridflow as mentioned previously causes crashes but not so hard as py.
 When I swapped the L2Orkt file to normal extended, I could use Gridflow in
the new gui as normal- so perhaps the issue is not in the tk file but else
where?

Of course the above could be due to my set up (or me just being dumb) so if
anyone else has identical problems do me let know? - cheers!