[PD] Most simple interfacing of 1 or 3 hardware switches (with [comport]?)

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 15:23:18 CET 2010

So did I. You should be aware that reading data input from a game controller
requires the [hid] object, which currently only works in Linux. There's
always [hidin] in windows, but it's much less reliable. Also, if you plan on
using pots in the future, be aware that cheap controllers often have cheap
"analog" pots which may turn out to be quite unusable in Pd.

Pierre