[PD] Arduino Humidity/Temp Sensor Problem

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Nov 28 04:48:04 CET 2010

It should be pretty straightforward to turn dht11.pde into a Firmata-
based firmware, basically just replace the Serial.print() statements
with Firmata.sendAnalog() and assign a channel for temp and humidity.
You could also do it with strings if you wanted.

.hc

On Nov 26, 2010, at 8:54 AM, J bz wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Me and a friend are trying to hook-up a DHT11 sensor from
> dfrobot.com into pduino.
>
> We have dl/d some code from here
> http://www.nuelectronics.com/download/projects/sensor_pde/dht11.pde
> and uploaded that to the board via the arduino program.
>
> We are receiving unknown data from the sensor and board, though
> there is no fluctuation from the sensor when altering the humidity
> and temp.
> Data from console attached.
>
> As we are both rather new to the wonderful world of arduino we're
> not sure of our next move?
>
> Any pointers/advice/code gratefully accepted.
>
> Pd-extended 0.42.5
> Pduino 0.5 beta 8
> Firmata 2.1
>
> Very best wishes,
>
> Julian
> <arduino dht11 unknown

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli