[PD] zenity plugin for Pd 0.43 WAS: magicglass WAS: call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Nov 29 22:07:38 CET 2010

Hey Andras, this is great!  My only request is: can we call them "GUI
plugins"?  "startup plugins" sounds too vague for me.  Also, here's a
bit more documentation:

http://puredata.info/docs/PdGuiPluginsAPI

Now I'm thinking we should start a "guiplugins" wiki folder section in
the doc wiki, so like:

http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins  (this would be your page, also
be called FrontPage)
http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins/GuiPluginsAPI
http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins/ExamplePlugins

How does that sound?

.hc

On Nov 29, 2010, at 3:29 PM, András Murányi wrote:

> I have started a Wiki page on this:
> http://puredata.info/docs/developer/StartupPlugins
> I'll expand it later today.
>
> Andras
>
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Lorenzo Sutton <lsutton at libero.it>
> wrote:
> [this was intended for the list by I sent it to Hans only by mistake
> - resending]

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler