[PD] readanysf~ buzzing problem

august august at alien.mur.at
Mon Nov 29 22:36:28 CET 2010

Hi James,

What readanysf~ version are you using?

If you aren't using the latest version, please download from here
http://aug.ment.org/readanysf/download.php

or use the handy ppa's from puredyne:
https://launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/+archive/ppa

If you are using the latest info, can you narrow the problem down to a
particular file?  Does it only happen with that one wav file?

I've build a stress patch that opens, plays and then reopens your
Gunfire.wav file over and over again...and can't seem to reproduce your
buzzing.

-august.