[PD] [OT] join my at LinkedIn

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Nov 30 10:40:25 CET 2010

I imagine there is a big button that says "Invite all your friends and
colleagues", and when you click it, then LinkedIn imports your address
book and starts working. Not something a warning would fix, as it only
happens once. I would say block any emails coming from the linkedin.com
domain. AFAIK no one uses it as an actual email service. That would fix
the issue.

How do emails from unsubscribed addresses end up on the list anyways?

Derek

On 11/30/10 10:22 AM, Max wrote:
> Am 30.11.2010 um 10:09 schrieb Lorenzo Sutton:
>
>> Maybe 1st warning + ban, so that if in some way or another it is happening without the person knowing they get a chance to investigate?
>
> i'm sure IOhannes has much better things to do then manually issuing warnings.

::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 193:
[blank card]