[PD] L2Ork pd-extended release candidate 1 now available (was: Re: call for testers...)

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Nov 30 16:20:29 CET 2010

Since ctrl r command is something that's going to be used a lot more often (IMHO) then raising the root window (which personally I've not used as much since this last change), I feel like it would be better to have more commonly used keys closer to the center of the keyboard so that one can invoke then with either one hand and thus use the keyboard simultaneously while using mouse. This is why I've moved raise root window to ctrl+; and put cord inspector in its place.

Tip-posting courtesy of my android.