[PD] call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 30 17:36:52 CET 2010

On Nov 30, 2010, at 10:42 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

>>> BTW, Hans, is there a reason why pd-extended cannot find moonlib's
>>> help
>>> files? I tried "importing," as well as invoking objects with
>>> moonlib/
>>> prefix. How would one go about fixing this other than extending the
>>> default.pdsettings file?
>>>
>>> Gotta love it when your bug-hunt TODO list is finally empty (even if
>>> only for a couple of hours :-).
>>>
>>> Ico
>>
>> THe moonlib help patches work for me using Pd-extended 0.42.5 on Mac
>> OS X 10.5.8.
>
> How would one go about troubleshooting this? Is this something that
> default.pdsettings overwrites or should I hunt for this in some meta-
> file instead?
>
> Please advise.

You can start by turning on verbose mode and seeing which folder the
moonlib objects you're created are actually read from.

You can't steal a gift. Bird gave the world his music, and if you can
hear it, you can have it. - Dizzy Gillespie