[PD] GUI Library

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 30 17:43:38 CET 2010

Have you seen the range of included options? In Pd-extended 0.42,
check out these patches in the help browser:

Manuals -> 0.Intro -> 32.gui_objects.pd
Manuals -> 0.Intro -> 33.guis.pd
ggee -> slider-help.pd
ggee -> sliderh-help.pd
moonlib -> image-help.pd
flatspace -> entry-help.pd

.hc

On Nov 30, 2010, at 6:51 AM, john canning wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good GUI library for Pd. I'm
> doing an interfacing project with students and would like to give
> them more options for making their interface look better. I'm
> looking for things like dials, buttons etc.
>
> Cheers,
> John

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams