[PD] firewirecamera in gem/pidip

brandt at subnet.at brandt at subnet.at
Tue Nov 30 18:16:15 CET 2010

yess...and thank you

device 1 says dev/dv1394/0: no such device or directory

which is no wonder, caouse there is only a video1394 directory

also coriander complains about not finding /dev/videoO
and .... it seems v4l is not running....and i do not know how to start
that module (just started again with debian....got lost in the
winworld the last years)