[PD] pdpcap 0.0.4 network sniffer new version

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Dec 2 18:43:29 CET 2010

Hey Jordi,

I was trying this on Ubuntu last night and the objects were all
crashing.  I didn't fix it, but I tracked it down to this line in
pcap_device_ipaddr4():

sprintf(x->x_host_ip, "%s", inet_ntoa(((struct sockaddr_in
*)&ifr.ifr_addr)->sin_addr));

Also one problem: since your project now has a "pcap.h" that is easily
confused with libpcap's pcap.h.  I think the pcap.h file should have a
different name, perhaps pdpcap.h.

I'm eager to sonify my networks!

.hc