[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 13:10:15 CET 2010

Hi list!, PiDiP In my humble opinion is a great tool for video work, a
complement to or Gem or Gridflow and actually doing would be a shame
to stay out of pd extended.

I like the possibilities of interaction and partnership with OpenCV
... is a penalty if it is not in pd, but is also addressing the
problem of licenses.

Best regards

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com