[PD] edit IEM slider color

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Dec 17 18:41:46 CET 2010

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010, tim vets wrote:

> However, I still wonder what's the difference between that and using the
> other  slider then? I also notice that when I change the multiplier to
> 280, the other slider starts flipping the colors as well.  With the
> multiplier at 255, it does work, even though they are not integers
> either...?

Look, the formula is -1 - 65536*R - 256*G - B, where R,G,B are three whole
numbers between 0 and 255 inclusively. If your colours are correct, it's
because you do have whole numbers anyway, and if they are not, you have
either fractions or out-of-range numbers.

If you wish, you can convert it back to RGB :

[# inv+ -1]

[#outer >> (16 8 0)]

[# & 255]

[#color]

to help you see what's going on.

Your numberboxes are also too small to make you see the fractions.