[PD] [PD-announce] pd-l2ork 20110105 snapshot now available

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 22:11:41 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 7:01 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Please pardon cross-posting.
>
> Changelog:
> *fixed segfault when doing to-front/back without any object being selected
> *added enabling/disabling menu options when appropriate (e.g. cannot
> cut/paste if nothing is selected)
> *bound relevant canvas actions to the menu actions so that they can be
> invoked only if the menu actions are enabled (e.g. cut/copy/paste etc.)
>        *requires further testing
> *relevant menu options reflect changes across all Pd windows (e.g.
> duplicate)
> *added special behavior for the cut/copy/paste menu in the root window
> *added previous window to the Window menu
>
> Latest snapshot is available from the usual place:
> http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=56

Houston! The requested URL
/main/Pd-0.42.5-extended-l2ork-dev-20110105.tar.bz2 was not found on this
server.
+ the "Install instructions for devs" link takes me to the section
"Compiling L2Ork PD Dev Snapshot" which at the end doesn't tell you how to
compile (or i'm missing something) but you can find the compile instructions
at the end of the "Install Instructions" section. NB the instruction refers
to a .gz archive but now it comes in a .bz2. BTW i'd add to the "PD
developers L2Ork source tree snapshot / USE THIS TO:" list: "you have a
64-bit cpu/os and you want a native binary"

Andras