[PD] Pd-extended and Firefox

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Fri Jan 21 19:52:52 CET 2011

By the way... I just did the pulseaudio sink here on maverick, so I recalled
this thread just to give the commands:

(from Ubuntu Studio, like previously said)

sudo apt-get install pulseaudio-module-jack

After jackd is started, launch in a terminal:

pacmd load-module module-jack-source channels=2; pacmd load-module
module-jack-sink channels=2;

Easy as pie (not python). Now go to the ubuntu sound options, switch to
pulseaudio on output (and in if you like) and enjoy. It is all routed back
to jack by magical powers.

Pedro Lopes (MSc)
contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes