[PD] dissonance_curves_mod.pd

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Jan 31 17:57:55 CET 2011

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011, Alexandre Porres wrote:

> I released the PdCon07 patch yeah, and it's also there with my master's
> dissertation on my website.

You have several websites, but I suppose you mean the one at
sites.google.com.

There is text that is written black-on-black at
http://sites.google.com/site/porres/artigos so I have to do «Select All»
in order to see the text.

http://sites.google.com/site/porres/artigo3 has no patch in it, and
http://sites.google.com/site/porres/an%C3%A1lisededisson%C3%A2nciasensorialdeespectros
has no patch in it. Are those different topics ?

> Although I really feel like throwing that away and updating it, it was
> my first patch ever and it's hideous. I released a first roughness
> object in 2009, but we've done so much on it last year Mathieu, that I'm
> holding to do an update this year, which is the last year of my phd.

Ah ok, that's what I was looking for. So, you mean, you haven't put our
work online yet ? If you don't pre-publish it, you won't be able to get
corrections and improvements from people over the world. Well, if you do
pre-publish it, it doesn't mean you'll get much feedback. You have to