[PD] [PD-announce] Pd basic for multimedia workshop at HONF ID

Adityo Pratomo quietdidit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:26:36 CET 2011

Yes, a proper PD workshop. Good for you guys :D As a proud Indonesian PD
user since 2008, it's nice to see that HONF is constantly spreading the use
of PD as a creative tool for artist.

Anyway Hans, thank you for making a possibility of localizing PD, might be
helpful in the long run

Cheers

Didit

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>wrote:

> Nice to see Pd spreading across the world!  With 0.43, the interface can
> now be translated, so if anyone wants to make a bahasa indonesia
> translation, or whatever language, here's where to start:
>
> http://puredata.info/dev/HowToTranslatePd
>
> .hc
>

> On Jan 31, 2011, at 4:35 PM, Jack wrote:
>
>  Hey Andreas !
>>
>> Good Pd workshop at HONF ! ;)
>> ++
>>
>> Jack
>>

>> Le lundi 31 janvier 2011 à 16:05 +0700, :a a écrit :

mataharipertama.wordpress.com
kotakmakan.multiply.com