[PD] Am I alone?

Stephane Nguyen ectoon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 18:53:22 CET 2011

I think music is globaly a raisonnance "buisness".

Not something material, like an instrument itself
even if it is also a physical phenomena , because we can hear it
through the air.
And it is also a communication system where several poeple can be
involved in.
You can remember a music like a physical object and transform it later,
you can also play something with the same main global idea at the
background,
(what you want to communicate), in a sightly  different ways , like it is
never
played the same way at each time you play it ,while keeping
essentially the same idea and building rules considering
those rules are really containing the message you want to send
on the network of poeple involved in this action.
(that includes musicians and listeners)

Following some rules it can touch your soul.

mmm does it make any sens? :) , I was just thinking about the
enormous north indian music system of ragas , that partially defines music
in that kind of way.(folowing what I actually understand of this)

And I am thinking often that perhaps it would be possible to make some
interesting patches
relative to that, without having an exact clear idea myself about what I
would really
like to get yet.
(PS: I didn't want to annoy any one with my 18:50 PM tough , at least it
was not my goal :)