[PD] pd-kinect-skeleton

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Feb 4 04:26:26 CET 2011

At the last NYC Patching Circle, we got some stuff working with the
Kinect camera's skeleton tracking mode.  There is a simple Gem model
of the data, and then sounds controlled by the hands.  Quite fun for a
night of hacking, I'd love to see this stuff extended!

We used the OpenNI and NITE on Ubuntu/Maverick.  Git the files here:
https://github.com/pd-projects/pd-kinect-skeleton

"Making boring techno music is really easy with modern tools, but with
live coding, boring techno is much harder." - Chris McCormick