[PD] PD or MAX/MSP --> Arguments fpr PD needet!!

hghoyer hghoyer at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:49:03 CET 2011

Dear all,

I will start a interactive Sound Project with some Artists...

They´ve Basic knowledge in Max... And i´m Fan of PD with Medium knowledge in
PD...

So we´ve to compare PD with Max and then will decide for the better one...

I prefer PD, so i need some Arguments for PD... Why PD and non Max?

My Arguments are:

   - In PD you can easily write own Objects in PD (With C/C++ --> Is that in
   Max as possible like in PD ???
   - Synthesizer PRototyping with PS: If You want to transfer Your Patch
   completely in C++, Its easier with PD, because You can see the source code
   - ???

I´m happy about more Arguments,

Thanks very much,
hgh