[PD] Sigmund~ and tracks.

J bz jbeezez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 22:18:38 CET 2011

Hey William,

Many thanks for offering to have a look at this for me.  I'm currently
trying to extricate the offending section out of what has now ballooned up
into a very involved patch (certainly for me anyway).  In the process of
doing this I have realised that I am mistakenly constantly sending attacks
and decays to the[osc~]'s.  It would probably be best for me to just send it
'as is' rather than trying to sort it out.  I'm somewhat in over my head
with this as it is (maybe not always a bad place to be) and could really do
with some advice/help/coding-elegance as my brain is starting to melt.

Mathieu,

If you mean the tuning of the viola, yes it's the standard D Maj tuning, low
to high A D A D F# A D.

Very best wishes,

Julian

P.S. Back soon