[PD] noob question: trying to repurpose the G08.reverb.pd example

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Feb 15 17:16:58 CET 2011

In order to simplify the structure of paths to several library/objects in
the recent Pd-extended releases, a <pd-externals> folder is created during
the installation.
I would generally recommend to make use of that folder for one's own
library/objects and other libs.

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net