[PD] GEM problem with [alpha] on MacOS

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 01:05:09 CET 2011

Ohhh,

I think I've realised what my problem is, not with [alpha] at all.

I think the colorspace being used by default happens to be RGBA on my
linux PC and YUV on Mac OS.

So a [pix_rgba] should solve my problem and elminate all differences.

Just out of curiosity, who is responsible for determining the color
space used by default?

thanks
m.