[PD] Problems going fullscreen on external projector

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Mar 19 22:06:54 CET 2011

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, Antonio Roberts wrote:

> Thanks for the advice! I've sent it to the pure data forum as well.
> As GEM crashed often for me (using an ATI card) I instead used:
>
> [#to_pdp]

Btw someone (buzz) reported that [#to_pdp] would only produce a single
frame, as it would get stuck with the same packet over and over. I tried
it and [#to_pdp] would receive the same pointer over and over, pointing to
the same data as the first frame. Did you experience this problem yet ? If
so, with which pdp object classes does it happen, and do you know a
workaround, or any other hint that might allow me to fix the problem
directly in [#to_pdp] ?