[PD] Am I alone?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Mar 24 23:19:21 CET 2011

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> But you explicitly excluded Duchamp/Cage from the "mysterious skill"
> conception.  (Unless mentioning them was a non sequitur.)

That's the sort of confusion generated by writing too many things in too
few words, perhaps. Anyway, I don't call it explicit. I already wrote
something to explain or replace that confusing paragraph, so if it looks
like I'm contradicting myself, it's because it needed clarification, and
then now that you have a clarification, you may disregard the old text...