[PD] udp broadcasting with netsend: permission denied in Linux

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 23:49:55 CEST 2011

he version I have installed is test version4. I haven't installed the
latest release yet Once I do and find any bugs I'll be sure to let you
know. On another note. I downloaded max to compare to pd and max does
not run as good as pd. Also the juce library is not quite what I had
expected it to be. kind of slow.