[PD] 3 new gui-plugins

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:05:58 CEST 2011

On 04/03/11 23:29, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> Here's a hack to get around the hacky creator names of the list objects
> (I also added "list", but I'm not sure if you want to use aliases.)

hey thanks for spotting this.
they are already in the global list of pd internals but I didn't notice
that they had underscores instead of spaces.
I fixed it directly in the main list and it will be on the next version.

> Is there no way to just get a list of all the creator names that are
> available when Pd loads up?

I'm afraid not :/
but you can manually add your favorites or missing/special ones in the
file $::user_objects_list

cheers,
_y