[PD] Data Structures GOP and installing latest PD

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:37:21 CEST 2011

Hey

I didn't know you could GOP data structures.
This opens up a new world.
Where is an up to date tutorial on using data structures?

I'm about to install PD 0.43. I have a test4 version installed as well
as pdx 0.42.5 and vanilla 0.42.5.
I have a couple of libraries loaded with vanilla - GEM and GGE. How
will the new version efect these installations?

Also on LINUX I have with UBUNTU studio 10.10 pd 0.42.5 with all the
exts available and then on puredyne I think my vanilla installation is
messed up because I had to edit the config files to get pdL2ORK to
run. Should be fine if I just replace the config files with the
originals.

Where is some god documentation on installing multiple versions of PD.
What should I look out for when using so many different installations.