[PD] Data Structures GOP and installing latest PD

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:36:12 CEST 2011

João
Thanks for the zip. The abstractions are nice. I wonder if there is a
way to keep from moving the control points out of bounds on the
bezier. With a slider or numberbox it is easy just store a limit in an
f and when the slider value changes check to see if it is beyond limit
then do a delayed message to the slider to set the value to limit. You
could even put a message to canvas label "beyond the outer limit"
haha!.