[PD] auto-completion with popup [was: 3 new gui-plugins]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Apr 6 22:03:33 CEST 2011

On Apr 6, 2011, at 3:27 PM, yvan volochine wrote:

> On 04/06/2011 09:23 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 Apr 2011, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>>> It would be great if as many of those desiredata improvements as
>>> possible were available as GUI plugins, I think I a lot of people
>>> would use them.
>>
>> Yeah. It would be great if they were. But they aren't.
>>
>> That's why I mention some of them, once in a while.
>
> BTW I gave a quick try to DesireData
> CTRL + arrows to select surrounding objects is amazing ! (although a
> bit buggy here)

This should be doable in a GUI plugin, but the easy way to do it would
be basically making a keyboard controlled selection box.

> this + connect via keyboard shortcuts would be insanely cool :P

This is probably not doable without C modifications.

> cheers,
> _y
>
> ps: and stick to grid !!!

This could be doable in a GUI plugin, but it might be a bit odd.

"We have nothing to fear from love and commitment." - New York Senator
Diane Savino, trying to convince the NY Senate to pass a gay marriage
bill