[PD] What version of GEM should I use with pd 0.43-0 vanilla

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:25:58 CEST 2011

Hey
When I only try to load libdir I get
I do get an error at start up saying libdir: can't load library.

When I try to load Gem I get a dialog about missing msvcr71.dll
then

libdir: can't load library
C:\\audio\\pd-0.43-0\\pd\\extra\\Gem\\Gem.dll: couldn't load
Gem: can't load library

The version of gem I'm using is the one that comes with pd 0.42.5 extended.

I just copied the directory to the vanilla ext directory.

A strange thing is now when I run pd vanilla 0.42.5 I get the same error.
Maybe I should use the Gem that is in the 0.42.5 vanilla ext directory?