[PD] What version of GEM should I use with pd 0.43-0 vanilla

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Apr 10 20:00:30 CEST 2011

----- "Hans-Christoph Steiner" <hans at at.or.at> a écrit :

> On Apr 9, 2011, at 12:49 AM, Patrice Colet wrote:
> > if one is interested I've built these ones lately:
> >
> > exciter
> > filterbank
> > formant
> > pianoroll
> > probalizer
> > samplebox
> > sonogram
> > speex
> > spigot~
> >
> > most just need -liberty in linker flags
>
> I would be great to have this included, please submit a patch to the
>
> patch tracker :)

uh that won't be a little patch ;o)

playlist is also built but there are a lot of lines of code added because several functions doesn't exist on windows,
I'm wondering why the method isn't as same as in ggee/getdir to get current dir, that would be a simple cross-platform method,
following wildcards in externals/Makefile we need to have it compiled for getting pianoroll and probalizer to work.

lame DLL's doesn't seem to be provided by pdx installer, so I had to compile it for having the mp3* externals working,
I guess that anyone that doesn't have access to a compiler couldn't run those pdx externals,

--
Patrice Colet