[PD] delay lines

samuel rowe samueldavidrowe at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 00:23:11 CEST 2011

Hi

I've been trying to modify some bi-directional delay lines I found in the archives
At the moment I can only select the input position in the delay line, then connect it up to another one via a scattering junction and select the output position for the second one
Ideally I want to only use one delay line and control the input and output positions in it, as at the moment I am effectively using one delay line to excite another
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I posted my problem on the forum but I knew I should have asked the list first as it's not really a common topic

Thanks