[PD] getting pix_blobtracker to work

John Harrison john.harrison at alum.mit.edu
Mon Apr 11 14:28:17 CEST 2011

The issue of mtx_* not creating on PdX and how to solve has come up on
this list several times now so you might check the archives. Yes mtx_*
is an abbreviation for mtx_mul. pix_blobtracker works well for me in PdX
--- just used it on a project last week. IOhannes mentioned it on the
list just a few months ago as a way to track blobs so I think it's as
current/good as any ready-made solution for this that I know of. I had
to do the same fiddling as you to get it to go.

-John