[PD] delay lines

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 11 17:44:16 CEST 2011

I thought about this for quite some time, but couldn't see that unifying
the two would bring enough benefit to be worth it.  In particular, the
particular way wraparound is handled in delay lines might change with the
iplementation, but making the actual storage visible as a table would
lock us into one implementation.

cheers
Miller