[PD] delay lines

samuel rowe samueldavidrowe at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 10:46:11 CEST 2011

I'm going to have a go changing the [dline~] abstractions, as inside them the signal is written to a delay line then read at a delay specified by the output position and delay line frequency/length. I'm just confused a bit with how the delay lines are designed, but I must be able to copy the section that connects output position to [dline~] on the right hand delay line over to the input delay line, then use that to read from the delay line.
Surely......
I will have a go in a bit
cheers