[PD] 3 new gui-plugins

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 11:54:00 CEST 2011

The auto-completion is fantastic stuff! Especially the drop-down menu addition.
Congratulations Yvan, HC & JW.

Is there anyway of modifying the plugin so that instead of using TAB this
happens...

  * Create new object -> list of objects appear in full (0-9, a-z) but focus
stays in object
  * Begin typing -> list of objects reduces as you type
  * See the one you want -> arrow key up/down, focus changes to drop-down box
then ENTER to select desired object

Is this something that is possible?

I tend to go on breaks from Pd when real life kicks back in so every time I come
back I find myself opening up the help list of all objects to remember what
tools I have available to me. So a complete list I would find very helpful, plus
I think this would aid beginners a lot too.

Cheers, John.