[PD] 3 new gui-plugins

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:55:24 CEST 2011

On 04/14/2011 11:54 AM, JF wrote:
> The auto-completion is fantastic stuff! Especially the drop-down menu addition.
> Congratulations Yvan, HC&  JW.
>
> Is there anyway of modifying the plugin so that instead of using TAB this
> happens...

there is a new version but it's still expermiental (and unreleased).
if you wanna test it:

http://github.com/gusano/pd_stuffs

and checkout autocompletion_experimental branch

>    * Create new object ->  list of objects appear in full (0-9, a-z) but focus
> stays in object

then it can be a *long* list of objects so I should change the GUI for
it (nomore popup menu but a window with scrollbars but then you don't
have an easy overview of all completions...). not sure I really want
that though :/ maybe this could be a user option ?

>    * Begin typing ->  list of objects reduces as you type

the experimental version does that but there are still some bugs

>    * See the one you want ->  arrow key up/down, focus changes to drop-down box
> then ENTER to select desired object

the current version does that

cheers,
_y